TriTech Software Systems Announces Acquisition of Zuercher Technologies
August 12, 2015
Acquisition provides TriTech with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive public safety suite for small- to mid-sized agencies
SAN DIEGO, CA (August 12, 2015) – TriTech is honored to welcome Zuercher customers and employees to the TriTech family. For over 12 years, Zuercher has supplied public safety software to small- to mid-size agencies in the public safety industry with a comprehensive suite of applications tuned for that market segment. Zuercher’s unique “service-in-the-cloud” support structure has allowed their customers to achieve maximum uptime and continual upgrades while lowering the cost of system administration.
The company has been growing aggressively since its full market release in 2010 due to its exceptional reputation for high quality implementation and customer service. The number of agencies using Zuercher products has grown from just 12 Zuercher Suite customers in three states in 2010 to over 120 Zuercher Suite customers in 19 states currently. Working together with the Zuercher team, TriTech is excited to build upon a strong foundation of public safety expertise and battle-tested, mission critical technology to evolve the way public safety agencies protect their citizens.
Together with Zuercher, TriTech’s products serve all agency types and sizes with the most comprehensive solutions for 9-1-1, computer-aided dispatch, records management, jail management, field-based reporting, analytics, patient care reporting, and ambulance billing.
- Continuing on its strategy of delivering software to solve the current and future challenges of public safety agencies, the acquisition of Zuercher increases TriTech’s market penetration to more than 3,000 installed sites, serving over 130,000 sworn officers, and protecting more than 255 million citizens. TriTech supports installations in every U.S. state, including 82 of the top 100 municipalities, and operations in 14 countries around the world.
- Public safety is the company’s sole focus, and many of the TriTech management team and employees have extensive hands-on experience in the industry. Zuercher founder, Michael Zuercher, will continue to lead his team and will be the driving force in expanding TriTech’s lower tier go-to market strategy.
- Many of TriTech’s and Zuercher’s employees bring extensive public safety experience to the combined team. Collectively, TriTech employees will now have over 7,500 years of public safety experience, making it the most experienced and dedicated team in the industry.
- Due to their impressive growth in new bookings, Zuercher is on track to move to their new office which doubles their capacity to accommodate continued growth.
- This transaction marks TriTech’s sixth acquisition. The company has been very successful at effectively integrating companies and customers into the TriTech family as well as continuing to develop innovative products to meet the needs of agencies that must adapt to rapidly changing technology and regulations.
- Zuercher’s industry-leading platform will play a major role in TriTech’s future product offering for small- to mid-sized agencies, as well as provide an upgrade path for smaller TriTech customers who are not candidates to upgrade to the tier 1 Inform suite.
Chris Maloney, CEO, TriTech Software Systems
“The acquisition of Zuercher is a very strategic acquisition for us as it greatly extends our reach and competitiveness in the small- to mid-tier markets. With TriTech’s substantial backing, Zuercher will be able to greatly expand their footprint and accelerate their growth in new states across the US. We look forward to supporting Zuercher customers on their “service-in-the-cloud” platform and leveraging the substantial investment in technology between the two companies by cross pollinating new products across the enterprise. Michael is an exceptional leader who built a great company, and I’m looking forward to having him on our management team.”
Michael Zuercher, CEO, Zuercher Technologies
“TriTech is a leader in public safety software and is a company I have long respected. Like Zuercher, TriTech is solely focused on providing innovative software solutions for public safety agencies, and I am extremely excited to join forces. For years, Zuercher Technologies’ vision has been to make a significant positive impact on the public safety software industry, and we’ve been gaining momentum toward that vision. We believe that by combining Zuercher’s unparalleled product suite and service offering with TriTech’s resources, reputation, and public safety expertise, we can not only maintain but even accelerate this momentum.”
About TriTech Software Systems
TriTech Software Systems has been developing innovative solutions for public safety for more than 25 years. The company provides products and services to address any size and type agency with an end-to-end product suite to meet the needs of any agency—PSAP, Law, Fire, or EMS.
TriTech Software Systems’ sole focus is public safety software. The company’s experienced team contributes on average, 13 years of industry experience. TriTech has delivered the most trusted public safety software for over two decades and continues to lead the market with innovative, enterprise-wide cloud-based and on-premise solutions for 9-1-1, computer aided dispatch, records management, jail management, analytics and intelligence, field-based reporting, patient care reporting, and ambulance billing software.
For the best end-to-end integrated solution with unparalleled workflow, join the 3,000+ agency installations serving over 255+ million citizens across 14 countries who rely on one company—TriTech Software Systems.
About Zuercher Technologies
Zuercher Technologies provides a comprehensive public safety software solution to agencies across the U.S. under its flagship product, Zuercher Suite, encompassing Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mapping, Records Management, Jail Management, Civil Process, Criminal Investigations, Crime Analysis, Agency Financial, Agency Administration, and Mobile CAD and Records. Founded in 2003, Zuercher Technologies is based in Sioux Falls, SD. Zuercher is part of TriTech Software Systems, which is the largest public safety software company in the world with over 3,000 agency installations serving 255+ million citizens in 14 countries.
About TriTech Software Systems
TriTech revolutionized the public safety industry by becoming one of the first vendors to embed mapping technology into computer-aided dispatch software and to develop one of the most sophisticated recommendation algorithms.
Today, TriTech leads the way as the undisputed leader with software that covers every facet within the incident-response workflow, including 9-1-1, computer-aided dispatch, field-based reporting, records management, jail management, analytics and intelligence, patient care reporting, and ambulance billing software. Providing customers with unmatched satisfaction levels and delivering innovative solutions has made TriTech the most trusted partner in public safety software.