EMS Billing Training
Multiple EMS services come together for hands-on training on the billing software, as well as share insights and workflow tips as they learn from an experienced TriTech trainer about the practical use of the billing program. Download Sample PDF Agenda. The two-day trainings have been approved for 11.0 elective continuing education units (CEUs) by the National Academy of Ambulance Coding (NAAC). More information here.
2018 Dates and Locations
- June 19 - 20, 2018: Charlotte, NC
- July 11 - 12, 2018: Albany, OR
- September 25 - 26, 2018: Rutland, VT
- October 9 - 10, 2018: Ottawa, KS
- November 7 - 8, 2018: Phoenix, AZ
Respond Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Every Second Tuesday of the Month - 11:30 AM Eastern | 8:30 AM Pacific
These complimentary, monthly half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Receive monthly reminders with the topic of the month. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Building Safer and More Engaged Communities
- 9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2018 tradeshows and conferences:
- PWW ABC3 Orlando (April 23-26)
- American Ambulance Association (September 6-8)
See what's trending on the Respond RoundTable.