EMS Billing Training
Multiple EMS services come together for hands-on training on the billing software, as well as share insights and workflow tips as they learn from an experienced TriTech trainer about the practical use of the billing program. Download Sample PDF Agenda. The two-day trainings have been approved for 11.0 elective continuing education units (CEUs) by the National Academy of Ambulance Coding (NAAC). More information here.
The 2018 Training schedule has been completed. Updates regarding 2019 training opportunities will be posted in this space as they become available.
Respond Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Quarterly, the Second Tuesday of the Month - 11:30 AM Eastern | 8:30 AM Pacific
These complimentary, half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Receive reminders with the upcoming topic. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Building Safer and More Engaged Communities
- 9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
Stop by and visit us at the following 2018 tradeshows and conferences:
- PWW ABC3 Conference (October 22-24)
See what's trending on the Respond RoundTable.