EMS Billing Training
Multiple EMS services come together for hands-on training on the billing software, as well as share insights and workflow tips as they learn from an experienced TriTech trainer about the practical use of the billing program. Download Sample PDF Agenda. The two-day trainings have been approved for 11.0 elective continuing education units (CEUs) by the National Academy of Ambulance Coding (NAAC). More information here.
2019 Dates and Locations:
- May 7-8: Ottawa, KS (Host: Franklin County)
- August 20-21: Madison, WI (Host: Ryan Brothers Ambulance)
- October 8-9: Gorham, ME (Host: Gorham Fire Dept.)
Email Doug Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-387-4468 for more information.
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Building Safer and More Engaged Communities
- 9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy