2018 IMC User Groups
All of us at IMC would like to invite you to join us at one of the upcoming 2018 IMC User Groups. Please check the list below to find the location for your area. We will be discussing the latest IMC news and product updates. Plus, we will have lunch!
TIME: 10 AM to 1 PM
- The latest news from TriTech and Zuercher – Phil Sisk
- iCON 2018 – You need to be there – Phil Sisk
- How to make upgrades more efficient and less painful – Shane Birch
- The latest and greatest new features in IMC version 6.8 – Patricia Ceccacci
- Customer Appreciation Lunch
REMAINING DATES AND LOCATIONS:
- June 5 - Nashua Police Department, 0 Panther Drive, Nashua, NH
- June 6 - New Hampton Police Department, 24 Intervale Road, New Hampton, NH
- June 12 - Cranston Police Department, 5 Garfield Ave, Cranston RI
- June 14 - Back 9 at the Southington Country Club, 150 Savage Street, Plantsville, CT
- June 19 - Kowloon Restaurant, 948 Broadway, Saugus, MA
- June 20 - Senator Inn, 84 Western Avenue, Augusta, ME
IMC Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Every Second Thursday of the Month - 11 AM Eastern | 10 AM Central
These complimentary, monthly half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Receive monthly reminders with the topic of the month. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
Check out these recorded industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Field Ops: Your phone as a tool for public safety
- Building Safer and More Engaged Communities
- 9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2018 tradeshows and conferences:
- NJ Police Security Expo (June 26-27)
- NY State Chiefs Summer Conference (July 15-18)
- Atlantic APCO (October 15-17)
- RI Chiefs of Police Conference (November 8)
See what's trending on the IMC RoundTable.