TriTech’s On-the-Go Technology Featured at APCO
August 11, 2017
SAN DIEGO, CA (August 11, 2017) – Today's public safety professionals are busier than ever. They need technology that can keep up with their work demands and information needs wherever they are. TriTech Software Systems continues to stay ahead of the curve with the latest mobile technology which will be featured at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO for the August 13-18, 2017 APCO Conference. TriTech welcomes conference attendees to stop by Booth #1615/1611 to learn more about TriTech's solutions for today's on-the-go public safety professionals.
TriTech to Feature the Following at APCO:
- TriTech will be previewing its new Field Ops mobile app, a new real-time app that runs on a secure smartphone or tablet environment to provide data updates, collect digital evidence, and enable users to view maps and call details on the go. For anyone not going to APCO and interested in viewing the new mobile app, a webinar presentation will take place on September 21, 2017; register here.
- TriTech will be introducing its Inform Computer Aided Dispatch Version 5.8, which includes many features for dispatchers and first responders. The New Routing Server that will be offered in the 5.8 version will lay a foundation for new capabilities that will include information on height (i.e. overpass height restrictions), weight (i.e. bridge weight restrictions), and turn radius (i.e. ladder truck turn-radius restrictions) details to help route on-the-go emergency vehicles in obstacle-free paths.
- If APCO attendees would like to schedule a demo at the TriTech booth #1615/#1611 on Monday, August 14 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., or Tuesday, August 15 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., please click here to submit your demo request.
- APCO is hosting a PSAP tour with TriTech customer Adams County Communications on Monday, August 14 from 4 - 6 p.m., and Wednesday, August 16 from 2 - 4 p.m. APCO attendees can register here.
- TriTech just announced a strategic partnership Samsung Electronics America to bring wearable technology to on-the-go public safety responders. This partnership will pave the way for TriTech to pass along critical information (such as GPS coordinates, motion detection, officer-initiated emergency notification or "hot hits" on a subject or vehicle suspect, etc.) from PCs, tablets, and smartphones to now smart wearable devices, such as smartwatches.
Greg Middleon, Principal Product Manager, TriTech Software Systems
“We are excited to introduce Inform CAD Version 5.8, expected for general availability before the end of 2017, which will introduce new capabilities for our customer dispatchers. We envision incorporating features like alternative traffic feed data to deter emergency responders around congested roadways, and much more. New technology capabilities are evolving so quickly in today’s environment and we are committed to investing the R&D to stay ahead of that evolving curve.”
TriTech Website: www.tritech.com
# # #
About TriTech Software Systems
TriTech revolutionized the public safety industry by becoming one of the first vendors to embed mapping technology into computer-aided dispatch software and to develop one the most sophisticated recommendation algorithms.
Today, TriTech leads the way as the undisputed leader with software that covers every facet within the incident-response workflow, including 9-1-1, computer-aided dispatch, field-based reporting, records management, jail management, analytics and intelligence, patient care reporting, and ambulance billing software. Providing customers with unmatched satisfaction levels and delivering innovative solutions has made TriTech the most trusted partner in public safety software.