EMS Billing Training
Multiple EMS services come together for hands-on training on the billing software, as well as share insights and workflow tips as they learn from an experienced TriTech trainer about the practical use of the billing program. Download Sample PDF Agenda. The two-day trainings have been approved for 11.0 elective continuing education units (CEUs) and the one-day training has been approved for 4.0 CEUs by the National Academy of Ambulance Coding (NAAC). More information here.
2017 Dates and Locations
- June 20 - 21, 2017: Easton, PA
- September 12 - 13, 2017: Augusta, GA
- October 3 - 4, 2017: Novato, CA
- November 14 - 15, 2017: Pittsburgh, TX
Respond Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Every Second Tuesday of the Month - 11:30 AM Eastern | 8:30 AM Pacific
These complimentary, monthly half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Register once, and receive monthly reminders with the topic of the month. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
- June 13: "How do I change the name in Box 31 on the CMS 1500 form – what does the message 'missing Insured last name' mean?" with Jeromy Johnson, Associate Technical Analyst
- July 11: "What is a guarantor and how do I add one?" with Lea Ehrie, Training Specialist
- August 8: "How do I determine the number of calls picked up or dropped off at a specific location?" with Jeromy Johnson, Associate Technical Analyst
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2017 tradeshows and conferences:
- American Ambulance Association Conference & Tradeshow (November 13-15)
See what's trending on the Respond RoundTable.