9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
There is so much change in the Public Safety industry and job responsibilities...yet some things never change. Public safety communications demands calm professionalism in chaos. In this webinar presentation, we will discuss what's coming with NG911 technology, the impact of increased exposure to scene images, managing the pressure of critical incident stress, and public expectations...how do we serve and survive?
Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017
Time: 2 PM Eastern l 1 PM Central l Noon Mountain l 11 AM Pacific
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2017 tradeshows and conferences:
- CA Crime and Intelligence Analysts Association (August 31)
- International Association of Crime Analysts (September 11-15)