Inform Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Every Third Wednesday of the Month - 11:30 AM Eastern | 8:30 AM Pacific
These complimentary, monthly half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Register once, and receive monthly reminders with the topic of the month. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
There is so much change in the Public Safety industry and job responsibilities...yet some things never change. Public safety communications demands calm professionalism in chaos. In this webinar presentation, we will discuss what's coming with NG911 technology, the impact of increased exposure to scene images, managing the pressure of critical incident stress, and public expectations...how do we serve and survive?
Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017
Time: 2 PM Eastern l 1 PM Central l Noon Mountain l 11 AM Pacific
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
- Inform 911: Laying the foundation for TriTech’s CAD+911 emergency response workflow
- Taking it to the Streets - Empowering our officers in the field with mobile solutions
- Inform Suite for Fire-Rescue Agencies: More than just Inform CAD!
- Inform CAD Overview and What’s New
- Honolulu Fire: Caller Location Query
Stop by and visit us at the following 2017 tradeshows and conferences:
- National Sheriff Association (June 25-28)
- Police Security Expo (June 27-28)
- TN Association Chiefs of Police (August 2-5)
- APCO 2017 (August 13-16)
- CA Crime and Intelligence Analysts Association (August 31)
- IACP 2017 (October 21-24)
See what's trending on the Inform RoundTable.