IMC User Groups
Join us for one of the 2017 IMC User Groups held at the respective customer sites listed below. We will be discussing the latest IMC news and product updates. We will have lunch brought in and hope to see you there!
TIME: 10 AM to 1 PM
AGENDA: 10:00 - 10:30 TriTech/Zuercher News – Phil Sisk
10:30 - 11:00 Support Update – Shane Birch
11:00 - 12:00 IMC Product Update – Patricia Ceccacci
12:00 - 1:00 Customer Appreciation Lunch
May 24 - Gilford Youth Center: 19 Potter Hill Road, Gilford NH
May 25 - Nashua Police Department: 0 Panther Drive, Nashua NH
May 31 - Doubletree by Hilton Hotel: 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA
June 1 - Doubletree, 363 Maine Mall Rd., South Portland ME
June 7 - Bristol Fire Department: 4 Annawamscutt Drive, Bristol RI
June 14 - Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Department of Public Safety: 101 Pequot Trail, Mashantucket, CT
June 15 - Princeton University: 200 Elm Dr., Princeton, NJ
iCON Annual Training Conference
Save the Date!
Join us for three days of in-depth training, one-on-one time with customer service, and networking with the IMC team and fellow software users. More details will be coming soon!
- Dates: October 16-18, 2017
- Location: Sea Crest Beach Hotel, Falmouth, MA (Online Booking Code: I-CON 2017; Click here to make your hotel reservation)
- Call for Presentations: Each year we have added more training and value for IMC software users at the annual training conference—iCON. This year we would like to offer more sessions that include ideas from you, our IMC customers. Whether there is a topic that you would like to present or just one that you would like offered at iCON 2017, please let us know. Is it a topic specific to the IMC software or a general industry topic like leadership insights, general lessons learned in your agency, or something else that you'd like to learn about or have the knowledge to teach?
IMC Monthly Customer Service Webinar
Every Second Thursday of the Month - 11 AM Eastern | 10 AM Central
These complimentary, monthly half-hour sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency efficiency and effectiveness. Register once, and receive monthly reminders with the topic of the month. You decide whether to join live, or wait for the recording.
- June 8: "New Hampshire eCitations, eComplaints, ECT, and Protection Order, with Zach Manning, Technical Analyst
- July 13: "Paging Functions and Setup, with Chelsea Fagner, Associate Technical Analyst
- August 10: "Build 6.7," with Linda Blackwell, Technical Analyst
Check out these industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2017 tradeshows and conferences:
- MI Police Chiefs Summer Conference 2017 (June 25-28)
- Police Security Expo (June 27-28)
- IACP 2017 (October 21-24)
See what's trending on the IMC RoundTable.